Tomorrow is my one year anniversary with the blog! I can’t believe I’ve kept up (even if a bit sporadically lately) for a whole year. In honor of this year and in honor of the great help/advice/encouragement/conversation I’ve received with you all, I decided I would do a yarn giveaway!
Let’s start with the prizes, shall we? There are two prizes, so two winners, in this giveaway. The first prize is the lovely, squishy, super comfy Cascade Hand-Dyed Jewel in in colorway 9947 (2 hanks).
The second prize is the really lovely and soft FibraNatura Cottonwood 100% Cotton in a light green (2 skeins).
Note: While the kittens are never allowed anywhere near the yarn and it is kept well out of their reach, this yarn does come from a kitten home. I thought it would be best to mention this in case anyone had severe cat allergies (or just cat allergies in general).
How do you win? Easy! You can have up to 5 entries. Each of these should be left as separate comments to count as separate entries:
- Leave a comment below telling me your favorite knitting tip or your favorite technique and why!
- Follow the blog, and leave a comment below saying you have. (If you are already a follower, write “I already follow” or something like that; it counts!)
- Share this post on Facebook, and leave a comment below saying you have.
- Share this post on Twitter, and leave a comment below saying you have.
- Mention this giveaway in a blog post or repost this post. Leave the link in a comment below.
I will run the giveaway until January 31st midnight (CST), and I will announce the winners on February 1st. I will use the Random.org generator to pick the winner. Best of luck!
I want to thank you all once again for joining me in this first year journey. You are all so wonderful! Oh, and while it’s not for an entry, feel free to add me as a friend on Ravelry! My username is anastasiamw.
Comments are now closed! Ready to find out who the winners are? Check out this post for the big reveal!