I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Allie Duthie. Thank you so much, Allie! This gives me another chance to share with you all some of my favorite blogs!
This one is a bit more complicated! So, it’s taken me a little while to fill it all out (especially trying to choose just 11 blogs that I enjoy).
1. Add the award icon into your blog
2. Link to your nominator and say thank you.
3. Post 11 random things about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers (and let them know).
6. Post 11 new questions to the bloggers you nominate.
1. I never wear dresses. Ever. Minus my wedding, but if I could’ve gotten away with trousers, I would’ve worn them.
2. I still haven’t chosen a book to read (although all of your suggestions were amazing).
3. My favorite candies are Crunchie and Kendal Mint Cake, but neither are easy to get in Texas. (Except at the British Emporium)
4. I hate pickles, cream cheese, and peanut butter.
5. I get really hyper off of one cup of coffee. One of my old coworkers used to think it was hilarious! Sitting still becomes a real chore.
6. I cut the collars off of all of my t-shirts, even ones from work, because I can’t stand a collar around my neck.
7. I can’t sew. My husband got me a great sewing machine for my birthday once, but I can’t sew a straight line.
8. I love Doctor Who! That’s probably not a secret. I have been avoiding the last two episodes though. I don’t like to cry.
9. I wish I could design knitwear. I always admire designers! I’m just not really creatively inclined. I follow formulas and patterns well, though!
10. Whenever I cook, I ignore the recipe. I use the basics, like oven temperature, but after that, anything goes!
11. I used to play the piano.
Questions from My Nominator
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be and where would you live? I would be a cat so I could sleep all day, and I would live in a mansion filled with comfy pillows.
2. Marry, snog or avoid: Donald Trump/Psy (Gangnam Style)/Gérard Depardieu? Can’t it be Gerard Depardieu with all of the above? I adore him. I can’t believe I have to answer this (haha)! I guess avoid Trump and snog Psy, reluctantly!
3. Favourite Disney character and why? Merida from Brave because she’s independent, loves her family, and doesn’t need to be saved. She does the saving.
4. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. What is it? “on it.” Well that’s no fun. I should’ve picked a better book!
5. Do you like coffee table design books? Sometimes. Depends on the topic. We don’t have a coffee table, though, so they end up on our bookshelves with the rest of the books.
6. What movie/song sums up your life? Some Nights by fun.
7. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? I live in a renter, so I can’t do anything. If I could, I’d paint the walls and maybe do accent wallpaper on a wall here and there.
8. Have you read any Agatha Christie books? I haven’t. I’m not that into mysteries.
9. If you could have any supernatural power, what would it be? Super speed!
10. What would a close family member say is your most annoying habit? I fidget. I find it very challenging to be still for long periods of time.
11. f you could be any character in any musical, who would you be? Tracy Turnblad!
This is the best and yet most difficult part! I love so many blogs, but if I had to name all of them, we’d be here all day.
3. Knit It Out
10. Look What I Made
11. Crafty Tails
Questions for My Nominations
1. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of you life, what would it be?
2. What is your signature dish?
3. What object do you own that you prize the most?
4. What’s your favorite craft supply?
5. Do you have pets?
6. How long do you watch TV every day?
7. Do you walk around your house in slippers, socks, or barefoot?
8. What’s your favorite drink (doesn’t necessarily have to be alcoholic)?
9. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
10. Do you wear glasses?
11. What’s your favorite thing you ever made?