The serious countdown has begun! December is only a few days away, and Christmas is now less than one month away. How’s your list coming along?
If you’re like me, you’re on a budget. Budgets don’t have to mean boring, cheap gifts, though. Here’s a round-up of some of my favorite DIY Christmas gift ideas that I’m thinking of making this year.
1. Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix from Munchin with Munchkin (I made this last year as a gift and it was a big hit! It’s just as good without the cayenne, if you don’t want the spice.)
2. DIY: How to Make a Braided Yarn Scarf from beth vaughn johnson
3. Washable Number Stenciled Mugs from The 36th Avenue
4. Ric Rac Rose Ring from The Ribbon Retreat Blog
5. Father’s Day Tie from the purl bee