Last week, Hannah of Not Your Average Crochet was so very kind to give me the Versatile Blogger Award. I have to admit, she kind of made my day with that. So, before I say anything else, I would like to thank Hannah.
I’m sure you wanted to know 7 more random things about me. I’ll try not to repeat anything, but I make no promises.
1. My favourite movie is a tie between Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade and Labyrinth.
2. I’ve been writing stories since I could write, and I’ve been making them up longer than that. Hence the recent excitement about Camp NaNoWriMo.
3. I used to have hermit crabs, but they all died.
4. I am a terrible gardener. I have only one living plant, and I think it survived because I ignore it and let my husband water it.
5. I’m a TO, or Theological Offspring. That means, my parents had me before dad was officially a pastor. As a TO, I’ve lived in five states and in several different places within those states. Texas is the longest I’ve lived anywhere, which is now 12 years this August.
6. I’m the worst at housecleaning. Those nice pictures on the blog? Yeah, I have to shove things around so you don’t see any mess.
7. I had no idea I wanted to be an editor up until the Spring semester of my senior year at TCU. Once I figured it out, all the stories, the helping others with their writing, and the obsession to grammatical detail (though it’s not always seen on this blog) finally made sense.
Here’s my favourite part of these awards! Now, I will pass the award to 15 blogs (and their bloggers!) that I love.
And now for the rules. If the bloggers I’m passing the award to aren’t interested in continuing the Versatile Blogger tradition, that’s quite all right! For those who are, here’s what to do next:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
I did it a smidge out of order. Thank you again Hannah of Not Your Average Crochet!
Congrats! I love finding new blogs, so thanks for pointing me in the direction of the nominees (I agree — that’s the best part of these awards is sharing the love). Besides, when I can’t knit, I try to knit vicariously through reading others on my phone.
I know, right? These are blogs I love, and I really enjoy sharing things with others. Plus, when I see these award posts on other blogs, I get to find some new blogs to read, which is so much fun.
I also wanted to share some of the non-knitting blogs I absolutely love this time around. I wasn’t sure what exactly the rules were on who you could give the award to, so I just picked 15 on my list who I haven’t shared before. 🙂
Thank you so much!!! 🙂 And learning to knit is at the top of my bucket list, so you’re an inspiration to me! 🙂
Your sewing inspires me! I’ve always wanted to be good at that. 🙂
Anastasia, thank you so much! I’m very flattered!
Not a problem. I love your blog!
Ooooo, I love the blogs you posted! I seriously just followed at least half of them! 🙂
I totally did the same with your list. I love learning about new (well, new to me) blogs!
Anastasia – Again, thank you so much for including me in this list. Did you find it difficult to pick your 15? I am almost ready to pass the torch. So exciting!
It was but it wasn’t, if that makes any sense. I read/review a lot of blogs every day. They (including yours) keep my creative juices flowing. I love it! But narrowing that down to 15? Ooftah! It’s a challenge. You’re all so amazing!
Pingback: Versatile Blogger Award « Agujas
Wow! What an honor to be mentioned here! Thank you so much!
Pingback: Catching up | Pans & Needles
Pingback: The Versatile Blogger « crayons and milk